TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Epiphany Bookstore makes every attempt to correctly describe and price all products offered for sale on this site. Should a pricing error occur on an item you order, you will be notified of the price change. The Bookstore will not honor pricing errors. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Your on-line order is considered an offer to purchase and acceptance of the order does not take place until your credit card has been charged and the order has shipped.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Epiphany Bookstore’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 708.485.2303
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
When do you ship?
All orders are shipped within 48 hours of payment. Items will be shipped according to whether standard or priority shipping is chosen.
Where do you ship to?
Currently, we ship to the US and Canada. If you are from another country, you may purchase our books at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
An e-mail is sent out when an order is received with the estimated shipping date.
U.S. & Canadian Customers
- New and unopened merchandise may be returned within 15 days of receipt for an exchange or refund of the merchandise cost only (we are unable to reimburse shipping costs). Items must be returned in unused/unmarked/sellable condition. Refunds will be posted to the credit card/Paypal account that was used to purchase the item.
- If you received a defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped item from us, please call us (1.708.485.2303) or email us at info@epiphanybookstore so that we can fix this for you! We will gladly ship a replacement and assist you with your return.
- Any return that does not comply with the above policy may be rejected or may be subject to a restocking fee, at our discretion. In general, restocking fees start at 20% but may be significantly higher depending on the condition of the return.
Ship Your Return Via U.S. Postal Service To:
4017 Deyo Avenue
Brookfield, IL 60513
When Returning Items:
- Please insert your invoice.
- We recommend insuring your return. Because this is a post office box, please do not send your package by UPS or FedEx.
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed. An email confirmation will be sent once we receive your return or exchange.
Please contact us by phone at 1.708.485.2303 or by e-mail at email@example.com before returning any product.
PLACING AN ORDER OFFLINE
To place an order by phone, call Epiphany Bookstore at 1.708.485.2303.